HIGH QUALITY OLIVE OILS
Super Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- These oils change frequently to insure the highest quality and freshest oil is available
- Avocado Oil
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- White Truffle Oil
Infused Olive Oils
- Bacon Infused Olive Oil (Contains real bacon fat)
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Butter Infused Olive Oil
- Cilantro & Red Onion Infused Olive Oil
- Dill Infused Olive Oil
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Herbs de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- Hickory Cold Smoked Olive Oil
- Italian Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Pizzaiola Infused Olive Oil – NEW
- Pesto Infused Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Porcini Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- Spanish Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
Fused Olive Oils
- Ginger Fused Olive Oil
- Jalapeño Fused Olive Oil
- Peperoncino & Garlic Fused Olive Oil
- Spicy Orange Fused Olive Oil – NEW
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
Studies show that people raised on diets that include extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) have lower rates of most chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancers, arthritis, and type 2 diabetes. It has also been shown to improve a number of risk factors for chronic diseases.
A few of the risk factors improved with the daily use of olive oil are:
Oxidation. Excessive oxidation increases the risk of heart disease, cancer, and general aging. EVOO is rich in monounsaturated fat, which does not oxidize. EVOO also contains a number of phenols that are antioxidants, which also lowers oxidation.
Blood levels of fasting insulin and glucose. Higher blood levels of both insulin and glucose have been related to an increased risk of heart disease and several cancers. Two tablespoons of EVOO a day has shown to decrease blood levels of glucose and insulin. Besides decreasing your risk of heart disease and cancer, EVOO also improves blood glucose control for diabetics.
Body weight. Patients who use EVOO as part of a weight loss program lose more weight than those on a low-fat diet. A meal that contains fat leads to satiety, meaning you are satisfied from eating the meal so you stop eating; it also means that it will take longer for you to get hungry for your next meal.
Eat healthy, try our Infused Olive Oils, Fused Olive Oils, Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Specialty Oils.